Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tide has miles to go...

       No disrespect to Tide fans.  I see talent, speed, effort, and potential. Alabama hasn't become a good team. At least not yet. The number two team in the NCAA? I sure don't see that. The battle at quarterback continues. Both Sims and Coker have their strengths. Each have their weakness'  as well. In watching the Southern Mississippi game it doesn't appear to me that either man has won the job. I think that both are good and will get any better. It seems to me that the real problem the Tide faces in the future isn't at quarterback. The real problem with this 'Bama team lies on the other side of the line of scrimmage.

    The defense has a long way to go to be dominating. The defensive backs have a long way to go to even being adequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment