Saturday, December 1, 2012

Final Toughts...

been their, done that, got several tee shirts...

         Alabama's consistency and coaching is going to enough to whip the pudge off the Georgia Bulldogs. I keep listening to all these talking keeps on television who say that Georgia more talent than Alabama. Excuse me ladies, but what games have you been watching or have you been hanging around with the Honey Badger on a few too  many sell runs to his favorite customers?  I understand the hatred and the national need for fans to see the Tide lose. You know what? I love it. I love the fact that everyone else in America, except on small group of television executves, that need to see Alabama get beat. You think TV wants to see Notre Dame play Georgia for the Crystal. We all know that Georgia found themselves in this lofty position despite Mark Richt. He's a great guy. Pehaps this game will give him a chance to shake off the stigma of a choker, but don't count on that. Count on Alabama grinding and executing the Dawgs to a slow and agonizing death.

       Look for Kirby Smart to have come up with more blitz packages than we've ever seen. Eddie Lacey is going for 100 yards+. I think Nick Saban is going to let the offensive coordiantor use a little more imagination that before. We're going to come out with an unbalanced line or something similiar to throw off the Dogs early. We might bet beat but Georgia is not going to be able to pound Alabama to grits. On the other side of the coin it is possible that Bama can do just that. Eddie Lacey looks 100%.  He's like ominous thunder with his running style. Throw in lighting in the form of T.J. Yeldon and you have a deadly combo at the running back. Then you have the most underrated quarterback in college football in A.J. McCarron. I don't get the deal with Mc. All he does is win. And this afternoon I strongly believe he'll win one more.


      Despite how much America wants to see the Tide lose they probably won't. And then you have to wonder if an Alabama vs. Notre Dame national championship game might be the most watched televised game since black and white tv? I think it will. Am I being a dyed in the wool Alabama fan? Absolutely. I have no Texas A&M feeling about this one. I am giving you an honest opinion. Absolutely. Can you do both? Absolutely.  Is Alabama going to win this game? Positively. Is it going to be a one side affair? Nope. But only one thing matters and that is being ahead be one single point. And that, my friend, is a the same thing as a rout. Bama has made this journey several times. They understand what it takes, and they know how to do get it done. If Georgia wins it will be cause the talent on the Georgia team is so much greater than Alabama that it can overcome that plus Nick Saban and Kirby Smart. I've go reservations for the National Championship. You need to do the same thing as well.

I still say Bama 24-17.

Bamabasketball.net - the Cincinnati game

No comments:

Post a Comment