Friday, December 23, 2011

Goldman to FSU now?


Goldman to FSU now that 'Bama has Taylor?     




'Bama is still pursuing Goldman...
   One of my good friends who is close to the coaching staff and the program told me that Alabama gave Eddie Goldman the chance to commit to Alabama, or Bama had another nose guard who they wanted. The gist was commit now or we go another direction. I have no actual proof if this is true. 


      I wonder if that direction was Alphonse Taylor  whose stock shot up through the roof after his defensive practices at the Alabama/Mississippi All-Star game. All of this is ‘informed speculation” on my part after talking to my friend. He wondered the same thing. So,does that mean that Goldman might end up at FSU?  It makes for some interesting speculation doesn’t it? 


     FSU boards believe that Goldman is headed to toward the Seminole reservation. Let’s hope not but my Red Elephant buddy says that Bama wanted Taylor because he really wanted Bama. Goldman is still playing it close to the vest and will give no indication of whether he has made his mind up about ‘Bama, FSU, or someone else. 




Less than three weeks to #14... back to Tider Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment