Tuesday, December 15, 2015

TIDE LOSES OUT ON GRADUATE QUARTERBACK



       COLOR ME CONFUSED  why Alabama would want a fifth-year grad quarterback?  If this kid is so good why isn't the NFL all over his number? Is Saban saying he thinks he doesn't have a decent quarterback on his current roster? That might be the scariest scenario of all. I'm not saying that being an A rated player in a D rated conference doesn't mean you can't play. It seems that recruiting this graduate QB has more downside than upside, except for one thing - Coach Saban wanted to sign him. I'd love for him to tell us why. Knowing our coach, he must have a good reason. It is possible to count on one hand the number of questionable coaching decisions this man has made. Still, I'd like to know exactly why we would want him.
 
     
       Perhaps someone out there in the Tide Nation could explain that to me. In basketball, I understand. You might need a three point shooter. You could use a good backup post man. One thing you'd rarely see is a point guard come in to run the G team on the floor. If you do, it means you don't have a choice. So, I ve no idea why we'd need a fifth year senior. Perhaps we think he can take the Tide to the promised land. But how much effort does it take to throw play action passes and hand he ball off to bulldozers

       Except for kickoffs and hail Mary kicking situations, can you see Nick Saban let someone kick a 65-yard field goal in the SEC. I think he's had enough of that nonsense. I also wonder if Griff's strong finish caught his attention

No comments:

Post a Comment